- To keep up the appearance of your furniture we suggest you to dust the product regularly with dry cloth.
- You may occasionally wipe the product with lightly dampened with detergent solution cloth and wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of chemicals and harsh cleaners as they might damage the finish.
- Always use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains.
- Spills should be removed immediately by blotting with a dry white cloth.
- If the spillage has caused staining on fabric we recommend you contact your dry cleaner who are equipped to deal with such occurrences.
- Wood/Marble is porous and can stain, particularly with dark liquids. Hence, wipe spills immediately.
Before placing an order please check cautiously that the items you have requested will fit into the planned space and the entrant space in your home. We do not accept returns for the orders that do not fit due to space constraints or lack of movability.
When purchasing enormous piece of furniture, it is essential to ensure it will fit through the property entrance and into the expected space in your room. Ensure that there's a lot of space to move around corners and through entryways. Furniture can seem smaller in the online store than it really is, please refer to the size chart on the product page to know about the products dimension & structure.
In case you need any extra measurements, don't hesitate to contact us.